We cannot help you at this call center. We encourage you to find a family member or friend to help you file your claim online. If that's not an option, advise them to contact the Customer Service Center at 844-224-5818. Call wait times are high so it may take longer for someone to get back with you to file the claim with you.
Articles in this section
- How do I apply for Unemployment Insurance?
- How long does it take to process my claim after it is filed?
- What is Unemployment Insurance?
- What is the maximum benefit I can receive through Unemployment Insurance?
- When should I file my claim?
- My employer said he/she filed on my behalf (employer mass filed (partial) claim) and submitted to the state. Do I still need to file an individual claim?
- Is there a website that helps me understand the unemployment claims process?
- I'm not good with computers, can you help me file my claim?
- I live in Tennessee but worked in another state. Where should I file?
- What other resources might be available to me?