No. To be eligible for FPUC claimants must be eligible for at least one dollar ($1) of his/her weekly benefit amount (WBA). If the claimant earns more than his or her WBA, he or she will be ineligible for any benefit payment of any type.
Articles in this section
- As an employer, will the employees I laid off due to the pandemic impact charges to my unemployment tax account?
- Employer Unemployment Contact Information
- Are employees eligible for UI benefits if an employer "furloughs" them temporarily?
- I’m a small business owner who has had to shut down due to COVID-19. Am I eligible for UI?
- If I have to temporarily or permanently close my business, what happens if I do not provide the state an employer filed mass claim?
- If I choose to file a Partial/Employer-filed claim what steps do I need to take?
- How do Employers obtain confirmation of successful Partial/Employer-filed claims?
- If an employer doesn’t receive an email receipt after submitting their Partial/Employer filed claim, what do they need to do?
- Are Partial/Employer-Filed Claims Auto Approved?
- Will the Partial/Employer filed claims be backdated to the date they were submitted?