You can file a claim by visiting www.Jobs4TN.gov. Be sure to answer all application questions to the best of your ability. This will assist in the timely processing of your claim.
If you do not have a Jobs4TN.gov account:
- Navigate to Jobs4TN.gov.
- Click or Tap “Sign In”.
- Scroll down to Option 3 and Click or Tap “Individual”.
- Agree to the “Equal Opportunity and Non-Discrimination Notice”.
- Agree to the “Privacy Agreement”.
- Answer yes to the question prompt: “Are you attempting to file an Unemployment Insurance claim at this time?” Don’t forget to click Next.
- Click or Tap the Next.
- You will now be prompted to input your social security number and asked a couple of eligibility questions. You may then complete your account registration, submit your work history and file an unemployment claim.
If you have a Jobs4TN.gov account:
- Log into the Jobs4TN.gov website.
- Click or Tap the three white lines in the upper left corner to open the pop-up navigational menu on the left.
- Click or Tap “Unemployment Services”.
- Click or Tap “File a Claim”.
- File your unemployment claim by answering the questions Clicking or Tapping the Next or Continue buttons at the bottom of each page until completed.