Workplace Safety and Health
The Tennessee Occupational Safety and Health Administration is committed to helping Tennesseans improve workplace safety and health. Some of these services include outreach, consultation and enforcement efforts.
- We've been recommended for VPP! What Happens Next?
- What If I Choose Not To Do What the Team Deems Necessary to Meet VPP Requirements?
- Why Does TOSHA Need To Talk To Employees when evaluating VPP?
- What will happen if the team sees a violation of TOSHA standards during a VPP Evaluation?
- How Long Will TOSHA Stay During a VPP Evaluation?
- Who Comes On A VPP Onsite Review?
- What are the standards about mold in the workplace?
- Do companies have to provide heat to keep place of employment at regulated temperatures?
- Do companies have to provide air conditioning to keep place of employment at regulated temperatures?
- How do I file a complaint about my workplace?
- How do I file a Non Smoker Protection Act Complaint?
- Where can I find information concerning machine guarding?