This section includes what you need to know to continue receiving benefits such as weekly certification and documented work searches.
- ★ What can I do if I haven't certified in over a week?
- ★ Why was my certification disqualified?
- Can workshops or classes count as work searches?
- Veteran Hold Status
- I'm not required to complete work searches.
- Why was my work search marked as "inadequate?"
- Why is my work search considered invalid?
- Where do I click to complete my Weekly Certification?
- How do I certify for unemployment?
- "You are up-to-date on your weekly certifications"
- "We cannot process your certification because one of your previous answers may indicate that you have not meet eligibility requirements."
- "Your certification this week cannot be processed as timely"
- Trouble with Weekly Certification?
- My unemployment benefit year has ended. What do I do now?
- Work Search Logs - All claimants must keep these records
- Earning wages while collecting unemployment