Applying for Unemployment Benefits
Are you eligible? What information do you need when you file for benefits? What is the best method to apply? These questions and more are addressed in the application section of this resource center.
- ★ Disaster Unemployment Assistance
- ★ How do I file a claim for Unemployment Insurance?
- ★ What's taking so long?
- ★ How long does it take for my claim to be processed?
- ★ Apply or file for unemployment - Required Information for new claim
- If temporarily laid off, should I file for unemployment?
- What should I do if I was temporarily laid off?
- How do I check the status of my unemployment claim?
- Eligibility requirements - Am I eligible for unemployment?
- Monetary determination letter - not an approval
- Severance & Wages in Lieu of Notice
- Bonus payments - vacation pay - holiday pay - birthday pay
- Dependent Benefits - additional payments for minor children have ended
- School Employees (Teachers, substitute teachers)
- Military, Federal Employee Claims