My supervisor won’t accept my work injury claim

If your supervisor doesn’t provide you with a panel of physicians when you report your injury, or if you have any problems or questions about your claim, and if you don’t have an attorney, you can call and speak to an Ombudsman at 800-332-2667.  An Ombudsman will provide assistance, answer your questions and help to resolve any disputes you have with your claim.

See more at:

Contact an agent. Submit a request