This category includes all information related to applying, receiving, maintaining, and stopping your unemployment be...
The division of Workforce Services focus on job placement and training programs for Tennesseans.
Employers can find the following articles in this section: staffing, tax and insurance, and safety and regulations.
Workplace Regulations and Compliance
The division of Workplace Regulations and Compliance (WRC) oversees a diverse set of programs including: Mine Safety,...
The Tennessee Occupational Safety and Health Administration (TOSHA) is committed to helping Tennesseans improve workp...
Bureau of Workers' Compensation
Injured on the job? We help people who are injured at work but have difficulty with their claim, especially if the em...
Tennessee Adult Education provides basic skills upgrades and works with individuals to help them meet their education...
General questions about the Department of Labor and Workforce Development.
- How long does it take to process my claim after it is filed?
- Am I eligible for unemployment?
- Is there a website that helps me understand the unemployment claims process?
- How do I file a claim for Unemployment Insurance?
- I’ve already filed for unemployment, what do I need to do next?
- How do I check the status of my claim?
- How do I certify for unemployment? Weekly Certification Video
- Electronic Access to Form 1099-G Needed for 2020 Tax Return
- I Need a Job