This category includes all information related to applying, receiving, maintaining, and stopping your unemployment be...
The division of Workforce Services focus on job placement and training programs for Tennesseans.
Employers can find the following articles in this section: staffing, tax and insurance, and safety and regulations.
Workplace Regulations and Compliance
The division of Workplace Regulations and Compliance (WRC) oversees a diverse set of programs including: Mine Safety,...
The Tennessee Occupational Safety and Health Administration (TOSHA) is committed to helping Tennesseans improve workp...
Bureau of Workers' Compensation
Injured on the job? We help people who are injured at work but have difficulty with their claim, especially if the em...
Tennessee Adult Education provides basic skills upgrades and works with individuals to help them meet their education...
General questions about the Department of Labor and Workforce Development.
- What to expect from start to finish...
- How do I file a claim for Unemployment Insurance?
- How long does it take for my claim to be processed?
- Why was my certification disqualified?
- How do I certify for unemployment? Weekly Certification Video
- Way2Go Card: Direct Deposit option
- Electronic Access to Form 1099-G Needed for 2020 Tax Return
- Federal Claim FAQ's
- Frequently Asked Questions when Filing an Unemployment Claim
- I Need a Job