This category includes all information related to applying, receiving, maintaining, and stopping your unemployment be...
The division of Workforce Services focus on job placement and training programs for Tennesseans.
Employers can find the following articles in this section: staffing, tax and insurance, and safety and regulations.
Workplace Regulations and Compliance
The division of Workplace Regulations and Compliance (WRC) oversees a diverse set of programs including: Mine Safety,...
The Tennessee Occupational Safety and Health Administration (TOSHA) is committed to helping Tennesseans improve workp...
Bureau of Workers' Compensation
Injured on the job? We help people who are injured at work but have difficulty with their claim, especially if the em...
Tennessee Adult Education provides basic skills upgrades and works with individuals to help them meet their education...
General questions about the Department of Labor and Workforce Development.
- What to expect from start to finish...
- How do I file a claim for Unemployment Insurance?
- What's taking so long?
- How long does it take for my claim to be processed?
- Apply or file for unemployment - Required Information for new claim
- What can I do if I miss two consecutive certifications?
- Why was my certification disqualified?
- How do I certify for unemployment? Weekly Certification Video
- Way2Go Card: Direct Deposit option
- Where's my money?
- Stop unemployment benefits - When do I quit certifying?
- Frequently Asked Questions when Filing an Unemployment Claim
- What happens after I file for Unemployment?
- Can I track the progress of my ticket request?
- What are Outstanding Claim Issues?
- I'm unable to recover my account!
- Emergency Unemployment Compensation (EUC) expires - Federal benefit extensions
- I Need a Job
- What kinds of jobs do you have?
- Mass Layoffs
- New Look for the Help Desk