Employers can find the following articles in this section: staffing, tax and insurance, and safety and regulations.
Unemployment Accounts on Jobs4TN.gov
- Employer Unemployment User Guide
- How do I respond to a Notice of Separation and Wage Request?
- Mass Layoffs
- Reporting Layoffs Due to Lack-of-Work
- General Communication / Notifications
- Your Employer Profile
- Employee or Independent Contractor?
- Quick reference guide for recruiting employers
- How to access messages and notifications
- Recruiting Employer Verification
- Access Closed Job Orders
- Are there tax incentives for hiring?
- How can I be sure that you received my payment for last quarter?
- How to retrieve access code for TNPAWS
- TNPAWS instructions to upload files
- Employer Accounting Unit
- What is 'delinquent cycle' ?
- TNPAWS | FAQ's
Benefit charges: employee claims
- I never employed this individual so how can I be charged?
- When someone voluntarily quits do I have any liability for benefit charges?
- What type of information will the department require in order to keep this employee from drawing benefits from my reserve account?
- I told an employee at the time of hire that this would be a temporary job. Will he/she still be eligible for benefits when the job is completed?
- If I discharge a probationary employee, will he/she be eligible for unemployment?
- What information will I need to provide to the unemployment office if a worker files a claim for benefits?
- Will there be a place on the website for employers where they can document that a claimant was offered a job, but refused it?
- Who can view the appeal information?
- What do I need to do to see the documents you used when you made your decision and the basis for your decision?
- How does an employer file an appeal?
Incumbent Worker Training Grants-For Existing Employees
- Incumbent Worker Grants - All Frequently Asked Questions
- May a third party apply for the Incumbent worker training on behalf of the business?
- Is there an employer match required to receive an Incumbent worker grant?
- What is the purpose of the TN Incumbent Worker Training Program?
- What is an incumbent worker?
- How does a business submit an application?
- I know someone is collecting unemployment and working for cash on the side. Whom do I contact to report fraud?
- How are fraudulent claims prevented?
- New Hire Reporting: What you can do to help prevent fraud
- What do you do to prevent social security numbers that have been used fraudulently from being used?
- Will my reserve account be charged for fraudulent unemployment claims?