Incumbent Worker Training Grants-For Existing Employees
The Incumbent Worker Training Program (IWT) is a competitive grant that provides funding to help eligible Tennessee businesses effectively train and retain employees by providing skills upgrades and process improvement training for existing, full-time employees. For additional information, please click on the following link: https://www.tn.gov/workforce/employers/training-redirect/grants-for-training/incumbent-worker-training.html
- Incumbent Worker Grants - All Frequently Asked Questions
- May a third party apply for the Incumbent worker training on behalf of the business?
- Is there an employer match required to receive an Incumbent worker grant?
- What is the purpose of the TN Incumbent Worker Training Program?
- What is an incumbent worker?
- How does a business submit an application?
- What businesses are eligible to apply for IWT?
- What kind of training can be funded by the IWT?
- How do employers identify the signs of a potential layoff?
- What is the maximum amount for which a business can apply?
- What criteria is used to review and fund IWT applications?