The division of Workforce Services focuses on job placement and training programs for Tennesseans.
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC)
- Worker Adjustment and Retaining Notification (WARN Notices)
- Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP E&T)
- Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP)
- Mobile American Job Center
Tennessee's Mobile American Job Center
- Job Seeker Services At An AJC
- Can I schedule an event for the same day(s) every month?
- Do mobile AJCs partner with local organizations?
- Who operates the Mobile American Job Centers?
- Can an employer use the Mobile American Job Centers?
- Do the buses provide Unemployment Insurance (UI) assistance?
- How do I upload documents to my Jobs4tn account?
- I Need a Job
- How can I view jobs I've searched or applied to through the www.Jobs4TN.gov website
- Quick reference user guide for Jobs4TN
- What kinds of jobs do you have?
- How can I get a job when I have a criminal background?