What can I do if my employer will not allow me to go to the doctor?

If you suspect you have been injured on the job, you should immediately report the injury to your supervisor.  When you do so, your supervisor should provide you with a panel of physicians that can treat your injury.  If you supervisor refuses to acknowledge your injury and refuses to provide you with a panel of physicians, please contact an Ombudsman at 800-332-2667 for assistance.

Contact an agent. Submit a request