If you suspect you have been injured on the job, you should immediately report the injury to your supervisor. When you do so, your supervisor should provide you with a panel of physicians that can treat your injury. If your supervisor refuses to acknowledge your injury and refuses to provide you with a panel of physicians, please contact an Ombudsman at 800-332-2667 for assistance.
Articles in this section
- Where is the Tennessee BWC's Open Records Request Policy?
- Glossary of Common Workers’ Compensation Acronyms and Terms
- Whom may I contact with additional questions?
- What should I do if I am injured at work?
- What benefits may an injured employee be entitled to receive?
- Will I have to use my own sick time to cover my time off work?
- What if the employee disagrees with the authorized treating physician’s opinion or treatment plans?
- What can I do if my employer will not allow me to go to the doctor?
- When should I report my injury?
- Is an injured employee paid for the time spent attending doctor's appointments during work hours?