My child is 15 and wants to work. Where do I get a work permit?

The state of Tennessee does not require work permits. The minor needs to provide the prospective employer with a copy one of the following documents as proof of age; birth certificate, driver's license, state issued ID, or a copy of their passport.

Contact an agent. Submit a request