No. The State of Tennessee does not have a law that regulates fringe benefits. Company policy would be the determining factor. These and similar matters are also determined by an agreement between the employees and the employer, or their authorized representatives.Title 50-2-103 (3)
Articles in this section
- Who receives the last wages due to a deceased employee?
- If an employer's policy provides a paid vacation and the employee's employment is terminated, is the employer required to compensate for any vacation time I have accrued but not used?
- Is an employer required by law to provide paid vacation, holidays, severance pay, sick pay, or health insurance?
- Can an employer terminate an employee for a claim of equal pay?
- I work in the same job classification as a person of the opposite sex, but I am paid less. Is this legal?
- Can my employer hold my paycheck until I return my uniform, etc.?
- My employer just told me he is going to cut my pay. Can he do this without my approval?
- How often must my employer pay me?
- Can my employer withold my earned vacation pay upon termination?
- My employer has not paid me yet. How long do they have to pay?