Yes. Companies with 2 or more employees are required to have state and federal posters.This also applies to non-profit and family-owned businesses.
Articles in this section
- Which Federal posters do I need?
- The TN Child Labor Poster and the TOSHA Safety and Health posters don’t print on one page.Is there something wrong?
- A company has contacted me and says I need the updated Sexual Harassment Poster. Where can I get that?
- A company has contacted me every year and says your posters have been updated and I need to buy theirs. What should I do?
- A company has contacted me trying to sell posters. Should I buy one from them?
- My company is very small and only has a few employees. Am I still required to have these posters?
- Where do I get the Payday Notice?
- Can I get the “all in one” poster from you?