Who may I contact with additional questions?

If you are not represented by an attorney, if you have issues or questions, the Division’s Ombudsman Program assists by answering questions and by resolving disputes with workers' compensation claims.  The Ombudsman Program can be contacted at wc.info@tn.gov  or 1-800-332-2667 or 615-532-4812 (TDD).

Contact an agent. Submit a request