Yes! A ticket is generated every time you call or send an email. While waiting for a response, a self-service feature is available to those signed into their account. Track the progress of this inquiry within "My Activities."
If you were unaware you had a help desk account:
- Go to the help desk.
- Click "Sign In" at the top of the page.
- A popup window will appear, asking a question near the bottom: "Have you emailed us?" Click "Get a password."
- The next popup will prompt you to set up a new password by first, submitting your email.
- Instructions will be provided for setting your password.
- Once logged in, access the "My Activities" tab, which allows you to track your ticket.
This feature is an excellent alternative to contacting us regarding the progress of your actual inquiry! Please note that multiple tickets will increase the response time and resolution time for your request.