Examples of devices that do not require permits are wave pools, roller and ice skating rinks, skateboard ramps or courses, hay rides, mechanical bulls, go-karts, climbing walls, bungee cord (or similar elastic devices), and devices operated on a natural body of water.
Articles in this section
- I have a question about an Amusement Device Permit Renewal Notice?
- How might I contact the Amusement Device Unit?
- How do I locate board information, members, meeting dates and minutes?
- How might I view safety notices or advisories regarding amusement devices?
- How may I send a trip to the unit?
- Is there a listing of Complaint/Non-Complaint companies?
- What are the requirements should there be an accident involving one of my devices?
- How will I be notified of changes or revisions that might occur?
- May I bring cash to your office?
- May I pay the annual permit fee by credit card?