How do I request a Form 1099G for prior years?

Form 1099Gs for previous years are also available by sending a written request, including name, address, date of birth, Social Security number, and phone number, to:

Special Services Unit
Tennessee Department of Labor & Workforce Development
220 French Landing Drive
Nashville, TN 37243-1002
Fax 615-253-4649


or request a copy by phoning Special Services at:


Contact an agent. Submit a request