Business owners who meet the requirements of T.C.A. § 50-6-901 et seq. must complete an Initial Workers’ Compensation Exemption Registration Application Form (LB-4523) which is available at https://tn.gov/exemptionregistry and submit the form along with the required filing fee using the e-file, print and mail, paper submission, or walk-in filing process.
Articles in this section
- How long is my exemption valid for?
- I'm associated with a general partnership. Is my general partnership required to be registered with the Secretary of State before I apply for an exemption?
- Are there fees associated with the exemption?
- How do I apply for a subsequent workers' compensation exemption?
- How do I apply for an initial worker's compensation exemption?
- Can a business entity apply for an exemption?
- How many exemptions are allowed for each of the qualification types?
- Questions related to eligibility and filing requirements of the TN Workers' Compensation Exemption Registry
- Can they fill an application online and is there a fee?
- I own a construction company, do I have to have workers' compensation coverage on myself?