How do I apply for a subsequent workers' compensation exemption?

Business owners who meet the requirements of T.C.A. § 50-6-901 et seq. must complete a Subsequent Workers’ Compensation Exemption Registration Application Form (ss-4530) which is available at and submit the form along with the required filing fee using either the e-file, print and mail, paper submission, or walk-in filing process.

Contact an agent. Submit a request