If there is a Parental/Consent Form signed, then the minor may work until midnight, but no more than three (3) nights per week Sunday through Thursday. These forms remain valid until the end of the current school year, until termination of the minor's employment, until the minor reaches the age of 18 or the child becomes emancipated, whichever occurs first.
Articles in this section
- What can I do if I am being paid less than another employee of the opposite sex for the same work?
- What should I do if I think I was wrongfully terminated?
- Should I be paid for my mileage?
- Should I be paid minimum wage?
- Should I be paid overtime?
- Are there any regulations regarding salaried-exempt employees?
- Are there any regulations regarding tips?
- Should I be paid for being on-call?
- What do I do if I haven't been paid my bonus pay or commission pay?
- How many hours in a day/week can an employer work an employee?