For questions regarding wrongful termination, harassment, discrimination, and hostile work environment, you may contact the Tennessee Human Rights Commission at (615) 741-5825 or Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) at (615) 736-5820 or (800) 669-4000.
Articles in this section
- What can I do if I am being paid less than another employee of the opposite sex for the same work?
- What should I do if I think I was wrongfully terminated?
- Should I be paid for my mileage?
- Should I be paid minimum wage?
- Should I be paid overtime?
- Are there any regulations regarding salaried-exempt employees?
- Are there any regulations regarding tips?
- Should I be paid for being on-call?
- What do I do if I haven't been paid my bonus pay or commission pay?
- How many hours in a day/week can an employer work an employee?