An Installation Permit Application is required to be completed and submitted to the Boiler Unit prior to the operation of a new vessel. The application is located on there Boiler Unit's website here. The application will be processed and returned to the requester listing the area inspector's name and telephone number to contact for further inspection instructions.
Articles in this section
- How do I get a copy of the boiler rules and regulations?
- How can I learn about Boiler changes or updates?
- What companies are approved or available to make repairs, erections and/or alterations of vessels in Tennessee?
- What other types of variances are available?
- Is a company with an expired variance required to appear before the Board of Boiler Rules and request a variance for editorial or equipment changes?
- Is the company required to submit another request to the Chief Boiler Inspector after the variance expires?
- What happens after the variance expires?
- What is a Boiler Attendant Variance Request? How do I obtain the Attendant Variance and how long is the Attendant Variance valid?
- I have an address change can I call and report it over the telephone?
- May I pay boiler fees by credit card?