Tennessee's Mobile American Job Center
The Tennessee Department of Labor and Workforce Development is proud to roll out our mobile American Job Centers...mobile units with services similar to what you might find in a brick and mortar American Job Center (AJC). These vehicles will arrive on the scene to provide a mobile computer lab with Internet access; create a venue for workshops including résumé assistance and interviewing skills; and serve as a recruitment center for companies moving into Tennessee. Get on board!
- Can I schedule an event for the same day(s) every month?
- Does the Career Coach partner with local organizations?
- Who operates the bus?
- Can an employer use the bus?
- Do the buses provide Unemployment Insurance (UI) assistance?
- What is the purpose of these buses?
- How big are the buses?
- What should I bring with me if I visit a Career Coach?
- What will a job applicant see as he enters the bus?