TOSHA jurisdiction is limited to activities that affect workplace safety and health. Tennessee OSHA has no jurisdiction regarding the safety of residents of rental properties. Click here to review your rights as a renter.
Articles in this section
- Differences in TOSHA and Federal (OSHA) Standards
- How can I know if I am in compliance with TOSHA regulations?
- Can I pay my penalties with a credit card?
- If I can't pay the penalty I have received from TOSHA, can I make a partial payment?
- How do I get information about completing the OSHA 300 log?
- How do I obtain a copy of an inspection?
- Does TOSHA have jurisdiction over student safety, customer safety, patient safety, or resident safety?
- What agency handles tenant safety at rental properties and filing a complaint against a landlord?