How do I file a complaint about my workplace?

The Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1972 provides employees or their representative the right to file a complaint and request an inspection if they believe safety and health hazards exist.

Complaints from employees and their representatives are taken seriously by TOSHA.

If you would like to report hazards at your workplace to TOSHA:

Send the form to following:
Tennessee Department of Labor and Workforce Development
Division of Occupational Safety and Health
220 French Landing Drive
Nashville, Tennessee 37243
Phone: (615) 741-2793
Fax: (615) 741-3325

- See more at:





Keywords: TOSHA, Tennessee Occupational Safety and Health Administration, Tosha, complaint, safety, employer, contact TOSHA

Contact an agent. Submit a request