Quarrying, or production of coal, cobalt, copper, fluorspar, gold, iron ores, lead, zinc, manganese, natural and other gas, petroleum, phosphate rock, platinum, silver, marble and other stone, gypsum, ocher, pyrites, clay products, slate or other minerals, or engaged in the manufacture of coke, coal tar, gas, pig iron, ammonium- sulphate, gas coke, Portland and other natural cements and all other by-products of any other mineral produced in this state.
Articles in this section
- I have a question about a mine license or certification fee invoice?
- How might I receive updates or safety notices or advisories regarding mine safety?
- How might I contact the Mine Safety Unit?
- How do I know if my underground mine is eligible for rescue services
- What are the mine accident reporting requirements?
- Is there a fee for taking the mine foreman exam and obtaining certification?
- How does an individual obtain certification as a mine foreman?
- Can the mine foreman appoint someone as assistant foreman while the foreman is absent from the property?
- Is my mine required to have a certified mine foreman?
- Where do I send my mining license fee?