The employer determines the schedule. State law does not address scheduling.
Articles in this section
- Acronyms used in the Division of Workplace Regulations & Compliance
- I have not received my w2 from my employer, what can I do?
- How can I get copies of my past work information?
- How do I file a claim for discriminatory practices?
- Are there any specific discriminatory laws for pregnant employees?
- Are there any legal restrictions against firing, suspending, or disciplining
- Who handles labor union issues?
- Who handles pension or 401 (k) plan issues?
- Can an employee be discharged while out sick even though they provide a doctor's statement?
- FMLA - Will I be fired for medical leave from my job?