- Is there a law requiring my employer to provide my personnel filed upon request?
- How can I obtain or renew a business license in Tennessee?
- Maternity Leave
- Acronyms used in the Division of Workplace Regulations & Compliance
- I have not received my w2 from my employer, what can I do?
- How can I get copies of my past work information?
- How do I file a claim for discriminatory practices?
- Are there any specific discriminatory laws for pregnant employees?
- Are there any legal restrictions against firing, suspending, or disciplining
- Who handles labor union issues?
- Who handles pension or 401 (k) plan issues?
- Can an employee be discharged while out sick even though they provide a doctor's statement?
- FMLA - Will I be fired for medical leave from my job?
- My employer requires me to work long hours. Who determines my schedule? How much time is required between shifts and shift changes?
- I did not receive a rest or meal break. What should I do?
- Can an employer fire you through no fault of your own?
- My employer fired me because I had a doctor’s excuse.
- My employer requires me to work long hours. How much time is required between shifts and shift changes?
- I did not receive a break. What should I do?
- I did not receive my final pay check. What should I do?