Under the Family and Medical Leave Act, or FMLA, employers having 50 or more employees must grant medical leave to some employees in certain circumstances without the threat of the loss of their job. Questions concerning the enforcement of FMLA matters should be directed to the FMLA section of the United States Department of Labor's Website.
Articles in this section
- Is there a law requiring my employer to provide my personnel filed upon request?
- How can I obtain or renew a business license in Tennessee?
- Maternity Leave
- Acronyms used in the Division of Workplace Regulations & Compliance
- I have not received my w2 from my employer, what can I do?
- How can I get copies of my past work information?
- How do I file a claim for discriminatory practices?
- Are there any specific discriminatory laws for pregnant employees?
- Are there any legal restrictions against firing, suspending, or disciplining
- Who handles labor union issues?