How can I get copies of my past work information?

The TN Department of Labor and Workforce Development does not supply the past work history information.

You can receive a statement of your employment history from Social Security Administration by completing a Request for Social Security Earnings Information form ( You will receive detailed information about your work history including employment dates, employer names and addresses, and earnings.

Contact an agent. Submit a request