If you fail to return to work when called or accept suitable work when offered you are no longer eligible for unemployment benefits. Any benefit you collect after refusing work will result in an overpayment and must be paid back.
Articles in this section
- I’ve already filed for unemployment, what do I need to do next?
- If I am self-employed, how do I submit my missing wage information?
- How do I certify for unemployment? Weekly Certification Video
- Do I have to complete work searches as part of my weekly certification?
- How do I check the status of my claim?
- My Monetary Determination letter has incorrect income/benefit numbers. How do I correct this?
- I received a letter that says I’m monetarily ineligible. What does that mean?
- Does receiving a Monetary Determination letter mean I will receive Unemployment Insurance benefits?
- How do I file a Wage Protest?
- I made a wage protest, how long does this process take?